On a dedicated site, completely independent from the Riding School, the customers and four-hooved-boarders benefit from the following installations:
- 25 spacious horse boxes, divided into three bright and well-ventilated stables
- an indoor riding arena with a sand ground (Bore-Sol)
- an large, irrigated outdoor riding arena with sand ground (Toubin Clément)
- winter paddocks with sand ground, usable year-round
- cafeteria (heated in wintertime) overlooking the indoor riding arena
- shower and toilet
- surveillance of the horses 24/7
And for the well-being of the horses, over 40’000 m2 of generous pasture paddocks.
For nature and outdoor enthusiasts, gorgeous hacks in a splendid environment are located in the immediate vicinity of the equestrian center.